Thursday, May 19, 2011

MY PERSONAL REVIEW ON A DRINK PRODUCT

Picture from Web Site------Check it out! http://assets.bodybuilding.com/store/prodimage/prod_27049/image_27049_450_white.jpg



Today, My good friend and neighbor Danna Crawford, gave me a sample of a product I have never had before. The name of it is "On The Go" a complete multi vitamin drink mix. She said for me to tell her what I thought of it. I told her I would. Well, I tried it this afternoon and was impressed. It has extra vitamin C, immune boosters plus, NO calories, carbs, and sugar! There are 30 individual packets in the box, and written on the box "dietary supplement". It comes in: Wild Berry, the one I tried, Lemon Slice, and Orange Rush. It is easy to fix, just empty the packet into a minimum 10 - 16oz glass of water. Shake or stir well and enjoy! It is for adults 18 and older take 2 packets daily. Children 8 to 17 take 1 packet daily. Not recommended for those under the age of 8. Store prepared drink in the refrigerator.
 I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it! I for one, don't like water! I know! I know, you say, WHAT? How can anyone not like water? Well......, I have to force myself to drink water only because I know the body needs it! However, with this product, I think I could drink more water! It doesn't leave an after taste, and it DOES taste good.
                         
                    The ingredients are as follows for one packet:                       Calories                                        0
Total Carbohydrates                     0
Sugars                                          0                                                          
Sodium                                         0
Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)           5000 I.U.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)           1000 mg.
Vitamin D                                     400 I.U.
Vitamin E                                      30 I.U.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL)         380 mcg.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)                430 mcg.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)             5 mg.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)               10 mg.
Folic Acid                                    12.5 mcg.
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalaimn)      6 mcg.
Vitamin B2 (Pantothenic Acid)      2.5 mg.
Calcium (Carbonate)                     20 mg.
Magnesium (Oxide)                       40 mg.
Zinc (Gluconate)                            15 mg.
Maganese (Chelate)                       200 mcg.         
Chromium (Polynicotinate)             60 mcg.
Potassium (Citrate)                        72 mg.
Alpha Lipoic Acid                         1 mg.
Echinacea                                      100 mg.
                       Other ingredients:
Natural and Artificial flavors, Acacia Gum, Sucralose. Acesulfame K, FD&C Red #40, and Gum Arabic.

I'm not fond of the use of Acesulfame and FD&C Red #40, and wish they would use something else instead, but check out their web site and read the information yourself.


VirtualOnlearning.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment