Friday, October 15, 2010

Enjoying my grand and great grand!

Well, after a wonderful time with my granddaughter and great granddaughter, I had to say, so-long! They had to take that 5 hour trip home, back to their daily lives. On the bright side, they are coming back next month! I can't wait! The time goes so fast when they are here. I can't get over how much that little girl has changed in her looks. At 18 months, she is losing her baby looks, and looks like a beautiful little girl! She is growing up way to fast! Her mama says she is to smart too! LOL While she was here, she came to me an said "Gama, Gama," as she crooked her little fingers for me to follow her. So I did. She went to the pantry, and reached up, and took the container with cookies in it down off the shelf and gave it to me, with a VERY endearing look! Come on now, you all know that look! LOL Well, I tried not to laugh as I said, "We have to ask Mommy first!" She looked at Mommy to see what she was going to say. Mommy said it was OK, so I opened the container, and held it down so she could help herself. She put her little hand in, and took only one cookie. She took it and went over to give it to Mommy, but Mommy said she didn't want one. She immediately took the cookie apart and ate the filling out! She used to do that when she was younger, then ate the cookie, but now she just eats the filling an leaves the cookie! Ha! Ha! My neighbor, Danna Crawford came over, and wanted to take her picture. She took her camera and told Peyton to say cheese. Peyton looked at her and smiled and said, "Cheese!" Danna started laughing and said, "What a HAM! She poses for her pictures!" Who needs to watch TV when there is an 18 month old in the house! They are entertaining enough! Needless to say, I miss them very much and can't wait to see them again! Their visits are always to short! I'm sure all you Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Great Grandparents understand what I'm talking about! I hope you all have a blessed day! Till next time....
Grama Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment