Thursday, November 18, 2010
THE RULES OF CHOCOLATE
This blog is for Danna Crawford, and all of you that are chocoholics LOL!
1. IF you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, well, you're just eating it TOO SLOWLY!
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices, and strawberries, ALL count as fruit, so..eat as many
as you want.
3. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car! The solution: Eat in
the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It will take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
5 A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
6. If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer.
7. BUT, if you can't EAT all your chocolate, What's Wrong With You?
8. If CALORIES are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and
they will Jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves!
9. Eat equal amounts of Dark chocolate and White chocolate to maintain a balanced diet.
10. Money may talks. But chocolate SINGS!
11. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
12. Why has no one started up a Chocoholics Anonymous?
Answer: Because no one wants to quit!
13. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated!
14. Put "Eat Chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get ONE thing
Well, as funny as this, I hope everyone will use common sense when it comes to your diet! You are what you eat! Hope everyone has a GREAT day!