Tuesday, November 23, 2010

W & M (weight and measure) DAY AT CURVES TODAY-NOV.

Danna and I have gone another month of working out at Curves 3x's a week! It doesn't seem that long ago that we last measured! We really have been working HARD, especially with the Thanksgiving holiday here! It has paid off though! Danna's weight has stayed the same, BUT.....she has lost 3 inches in her waist!! Her total inches in all lost since October is 5.75! GREAT JOB!! YEAH! YOU GO GIRL! Proud of you! It is a lot of work, but she is doing a really good job! I, on the other hand, am not as impressive! lol I have lost 2 inches in my waist, and my weight went up 2 pounds! Not to concerned about it, because my weight fluctuates so much anyway! lol I did lose a total of 5.25 inches since October in all. Does this mean we get to PIG OUT Thursday?? NOT!! Don't want to Undo everything we have accomplished! Just remember to choose a smaller dinner plate, and be aware of what you are eating! MODERATION is the key word here! I know it will be hard because you always eat tooo much and then regret it, but going to try!! lol Be thankful for what you have, I know I am. To all of you out there, have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and be SAFE on the roads! Have a blessed week....till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment